Amigurumi Crochet Mermaid (PDF Pattern in English)
Mermaid the Doll pattern is an easy-to-follow photo tutorial that consists of 25 PDF pages and includes body, hair, face, eyes, bikini, and star instructions. Mermaid is a one-piece amigurumi doll, without seams.
1. The finished size of the doll is about 27 cm/10,6 inches tall, not including fin (using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the Mermaid crochet pattern)
2. Downloadable pattern is written in English (US terminology), and consists of 25 PDF pages. Step-by-step instructions are illustrated by a lot of Images.
3. The pattern includes body, hair, face, eyes pattern, bikini, and star instructions.
4. Mermaid is a one-piece amigurumi doll, without seams.
Skills and Materials used in the Mermaid crochet pattern
5. The prototype uses 100% Cotton yarn (Schachenmayr Catania) and a Crochet hook size 2.5 mm. You can choose any yarn that is convenient for you, but make it sure to combine each color in thickness. If using crochet eyes you also need an embroidering floss in different colors and a crochet hook size 1.00 mm.
6. Skill level – Experienced.
7. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic sewing and embroidery techniques.
8. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
9. You will get 2 files: Mermaid crochet pattern and Crochet eyes pattern.
10. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
11. If you have any trouble or questions with the pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
©Gorbunovadolls. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be published, resold, reproduced, shared, translated or altered without prior permission in writing from the author.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You can sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like.