Amigurumi Crochet Doll Michelle (PDF Pattern in English)
Michelle the Doll pattern is an easy-to-follow photo tutorial that consists of 34 PDF pages and includes body, clothes, face, and hair instructions. The eyes pattern is also included.
1. Finished size of the doll is approx 30 cm/11,8 inches tall (using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the Crochet amigurumi doll pattern)
2. Downloadable pattern is written in English (US terminology) and consists of 34 pages in PDF Format. The step-by-step instructions are illustrated by a lot of Images.
3. Michelle is not a one-piece amigurumi doll and has a swivel head. All her crochet clothes are removable.
Skills and Materials used in the Crochet amigurumi doll pattern
4. The prototype uses 100% cotton yarn (Schachenmayr catania) and a crochet hook size 2.5 mm. If using crochet eyes you also need embroidering floss in different colors and a crochet hook size 1.00 mm.
5. Skill level – Experienced.
6. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic embroidery techniques.
7. You will get 2 files: Crochet doll pattern and Crochet eyes pattern.
8. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
9. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
10. If you have any trouble or questions with the Crochet amigurumi doll pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
©Gorbunovadolls. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be published, resold, reproduced, shared, translated or altered without prior permission in writing from the author.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You can sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like.