Crochet Doll Pattern Michelle (English PDF)
Crochet Doll Pattern for Michelle is an easy-to-follow photo tutorial that consists of 37 pages, and includes body, clothes, face, and hair instructions. The eyes pattern is also included.
2. Downloadable tutorial is written in English (US terminology) and consists of 37 pages. The step-by-step instructions are illustrated by a lot of high-quality photos.
3. Michelle is not a one-piece amigurumi doll and has a swivel head. All her crochet clothes are removable.
Skills and Materials used in the Crochet doll pattern
This paragraph may contain referral/affiliate links.
4. Skill level – Experienced. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic embroidery techniques.
5. The prototype uses 100% cotton yarn (Schachenmayr catania) and a crochet hook size 2.5 mm. This is my absolute favorite crochet hook I recommend to everyone. If using crochet eyes you also need embroidering floss in different colors and a crochet hook size 1.00 mm.
7. You will get 2 files: Crochet doll pattern and Crochet eyes pattern.
8. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
9. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
10. If you have any trouble or questions with the Crochet amigurumi doll pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.