Amigurumi Crochet Doll Sonya in Gina Outfit Set (PDF Pattern in English)
Sonya the Doll pattern is an easy-to-follow tutorial that includes body, face, all clothes, and two ways of hair instructions accompanied by a lot of pictures. The eyes pattern is also included.
1. Finished size of the doll is about 28 cm/11 inches tall (using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the Amigurumi doll base pattern)
2. Downloadable pattern is written in English (US terminology), the crocheting process is illustrated by a lot of pictures and includes body, eyes, all clothes, face, and two ways of hair instructions.
3. Sonya is a one-piece amigurumi doll, without seams. All clothes are removable.
Skills and Materials used in the Amigurumi doll base pattern
4. The prototype uses 100% Cotton yarn and a Crochet hook size 2.5 mm. If using crochet eyes you also need an embroidering floss in different colors and a crochet hook size 1.00 mm.
5. Skill level – Intermediate.
6. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, classic decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic sewing and embroidery techniques.
8. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
9. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
10. If you have any trouble or questions with the Amigurumi doll base pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
©Gorbunovadolls. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be published, resold, reproduced, shared, translated or altered without prior permission in writing from the author.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You can sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like.