Crochet Doll Pattern for Christmas (English PDF)
Crochet doll pattern for Christmas is an easy-to-follow photo tutorial that consists of 34 pages, and includes instructions for body, clothes, face, hair, and tree. The eyes pattern is also included. Christmas doll is a one-piece amigurumi doll, without seams.
1. Finished size of the doll is about 30 cm/11,8 inches tall (using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the Christmas crochet doll pattern).
2. Downloadable tutorial is written in English (US terminology) and consists of 34 PDF pages. Instructions are accompanied by a lot of photos.
3. The amigurumi doll is a one-piece detail. That means that all body parts are crocheted together, without sewing.
4. The pattern includes body, all clothes, face, eyes and hair instructions.
Skills and Materials used in the Christmas Crochet Doll Pattern
5. The prototype uses 100% Cotton yarn (Schachenmayr Catania) and a Crochet hook size 2.5 mm. You can choose any yarn that is convenient for you, but make it sure to combine each color in thickness. If using crochet eyes you also need embroidering floss in different colors and a crochet hook size 1.00 mm.
6. Skill level – Intermediate.
7. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, invisible half double crochet decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic sewing and embroidery techniques.
8. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
9. You will get 2 files: Crochet doll pattern and Crochet eyes pattern.
10. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
11. If you have any trouble or questions with the Christmas crochet doll pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
6 reviews for Crochet Doll Pattern for Christmas (English PDF)