Amigurumi Crochet Doll for Christmas (PDF Pattern in English)
The crochet doll pattern is an easy-to-follow photo tutorial that consists of 34 PDF pages and includes instructions for body, clothes, face, hair, and tree. The eyes pattern is also included. Christmas doll is a one-piece amigurumi doll, without seams.
1. Finished size of the doll is about 30 cm/11,8 inches tall (using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the Christmas crochet doll pattern).
2. Downloadable pattern is written in English (US terminology) and consists of 34 PDF pages. Instructions are accompanied by a lot of Images.
3. The amigurumi doll is a one-piece detail, without seams.
4. The pattern includes body, all clothes, face, eyes and hair instructions.
Skills and Materials used in the Christmas crochet doll pattern
5. The prototype uses 100% Cotton yarn (Schachenmayr Catania) and a Crochet hook size 2.5 mm. You can choose any yarn that is convenient for you, but make it sure to combine each color in thickness. If using crochet eyes you also need embroidering floss in different colors and a crochet hook size 1.00 mm.
6. Skill level – Intermediate.
7. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, invisible half double crochet decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic sewing and embroidery techniques.
8. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
9. You will get 2 files: Crochet doll pattern and Crochet eyes pattern.
10. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
11. If you have any trouble or questions with the Christmas crochet doll pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
©Gorbunovadolls. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be published, resold, reproduced, shared, translated or altered without prior permission in writing from the author.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You can sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like.