Crochet Doll Eyes (PDF Pattern in English)
The crocheted eyes pattern is an easy-to-follow tutorial that consists of 4 PDF pages, the instructions accompanied by pictures.
1. Width of eye is 0,78 inches (2cm), using the thread and crochet hook stated in the crochet doll eyes pattern.
2. Downloadable pattern is in English (US terminology) and consists of 4 PDF pages. The crocheting process is illustrated by pictures.
Skills and Materials used in the Crochet doll eyes pattern
3. The prototype uses embroidery floss (a loosely twisted, slightly glossy 6-strand thread) and a steel crochet hook size 1 mm.
4. Skill level – Intermediate.
5. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, increase, chain, slip stitch.
6. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
7. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
8. If you have any trouble or questions with the Crochet doll eyes pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
©Gorbunovadolls. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be published, resold, reproduced, shared, translated or altered without prior permission in writing from the author.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You can sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like.