Crochet Bear Pattern (PDF in English)
The Crochet Bear Pattern is an easy-to-follow tutorial that consists of 11 PDF pages, the instructions are accompanied by pictures.
1. Crochet Bear Pattern is written in English (US terminology) and consists of 11 PDF pages. The crocheting process is illustrated by a lot of pictures.
2. Made from listed yarn on a 2.50 mm crochet hook, the finished toy measures 5.51 inches (14 cm) tall.
3. The toy is a one-piece detail, without seams.
Skills and Materials
4. The prototype uses 100% Cotton yarn (Schachenmayr Catania) and a Crochet hook size 2.5 mm. You are free to choose the yarn and hook according to your own personal preference but make sure to use a crochet hook that’s one or two sizes smaller, it makes the fabric a little tighter, so it will hold the stuffing without showing holes.
5. Skill level – Beginner, Intermediate.
6. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, chain, slip stitch.
7. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
8. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
9. If you have any trouble or questions with the Crochet bear pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.