Amigurumi Crochet Doll for Halloween (PDF Pattern in English)
The Doll pattern for Halloween is an easy-to-follow detailed photo tutorial that consists of 20 PDF pages and includes body, wig, face, sundress, hat and shoes instructions.
1. The finished size of the doll is about 23 cm/9,05 inches tall (using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the Crochet halloween doll pattern)
2. Downloadable pattern is in English, and consists of 20 PDF pages. Step-by-step instructions are illustrated by a lot of Images.
3. The pattern includes amigurumi witch’s body, wig, face, sundress, shoes and hat instructions.
Skills and Materials
4. The prototype uses 100% Cotton yarn (Schachenmayr Catania) and a Crochet hook size 2.5 mm. You can choose any yarn that is convenient for you, but make it sure to combine each color in thickness.
5. Skill level – Intermediate.
6. Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, chain, slip stitch, also basic sewing and embroidery techniques.
7. The pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is clear you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file(s). Please check the spam folder too if you couldn’t find the email.
8. Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase.
9. If you have any trouble or questions with the Crochet halloween doll pattern, please contact me. I would be happy to help.
©Gorbunovadolls. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be published, resold, reproduced, shared, translated or altered without prior permission in writing from the author.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You can sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like.